Wednesday, August 6

Food we eat in Penang & Langkawi

This post is compilation of my 5 days 4 nights in Penang & Langkawi trip

We had a simple brunch when we finally reached Penang town
Then headed to one of the food court nearby.


Poh Piah 


Fried wonton cup stuff with radish & mince chicken
At night the generous driver brought us to his favorite hawker food to let us enjoy


Char kueteow using duck egg! 


Asam Laksa!



Famous Mee Rebus for breakfast.


Famous Mama's Nyonya Cuisine on this post! 

Head off to Langkawi 


Chicken rice.


Chicken ham & cheese crepe


Nasi Goreng Pattaya


KFC for dinner! Not to mention Langkawi is duty free state!
I go crazy with duty free chocolate & 
I bought my favorite champagne for only RM38/bottle

Day 4



The tasteless meal in Langkawi was Kenny Rogers. lol


Last day of Penang! So dimsum for the win!



Before we head back to hotel & pack up for the rest of the day
we enjoyed the cendol & asam laksa!



It was best trip ever!
I ate amazing food, enjoyed the scenery & shopping
Gahhhhh I missed these trip so much!
Hope you guys drool & hungry right now looking at this post!



Till then,
Cheers & God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment