Monday, July 28

Penang Day 5 : Street Art & Good Bye


It was our last day in Penang!
Since its the last day we enjoy our time to the fullest.
Our last destination for Penang trip was of course the street art.
Penang is famous for their street art.
 Now even Ipoh has street art drawn by the same artist.
I have lots of amazing shoot taken. Let the picture do the talking.















Mom being the thief! hahahahaha





Last stop for lunch before we head to airport.


The amount of luggage double by the end of the day. 


Second Penang bridge. Happened to pass by otw to airport. 
It was definitely an amazing place to visit Penang and Langkawi.
I will definitely be back again in Penang & Langkawi next time! 
Read all my previous post if you haven't!
My food post on my Penang trip will be the next soon!
I hope you guys prepared for the food post.
I will make sure you to drool.



Till then,
Cheers & God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment