Saturday, August 2

Casual Wear

I've always been a camera shy girl.
So here's my favorite OOTD for the first week of August!


Top // Korea
Shoulder bag // Korea
Skirt // Cotton On
Shoes // Converse
Bracelet // Korea


Floral top have been trendy for the past few weeks while I'm still in Korea for vacay.
Floral top does not only give a great spring vibe but as well as summer.
This OOTD is one of my favorite to go.
Sometimes we do need some coverage to avoid the summer bright sun.
A really comfy outfit that gives a really bright & cheerful side of me
which also suit the perfect weather in summer.


I will try to do OOTD post as much as possible.
I wanted to show some mix & match outfits I bought during my trip to Korea.
And not to mention some really old vintage clothes I've been treasuring a lot.
Hope you guys love it!



Till then,
Cheers & God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment