Wednesday, April 12

Greenough Wildlife Park

The last week before March ended, we had the most spontaneous day trip to Greenough Wildlife Park. It was like small company trip but mostly our purposes was them to bring the kids out and to celebrate Renae's birthday. 


It was my first time to a wildlife park in Aussie! I haven't been to the any parks yet in Perth. So this was my first small trip to wildlife park in Geraldton. To be honest it was so small but we ended up at there for nearly an hour. Laughing and feeding animals. It was my first time feeding animals too.


My hands were literally covered with their saliva. Especially the camel and kangaroo. Horse are the most gentle one. I kept on feeding the horse 🐴🐴🐴 at first, Camel 🐪🐪🐪was gulping my whole hand, kangaroo keep biting my hands. Multiple saliva HAHA







It was pretty hot day. Thinking it was getting colder but weather has been pretty moody. This week it was summer, then the next week it was like winter. Mood swing I guess. Well we had lunch at the Bit'z so it was all pretty good. Mostly girls but all awesome and good! Had an awesome and simple day. 


Till then,
Cheers and God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment