Tuesday, January 29

Google Eh

Apparently I learn a lot of things in my currently company as in knowing different types of hardware & accessories, assets and electronic stuff. 

As usual girls hate this kind of knowledge, because girls like me were not interested in those kind of car hardware, machinery hardware stuff. But basically we need do know about it when we work or getting old. LOL

Anyway thanks to Google! I manage to search some of the images that I've never heard of or couldn't even imagine what the heck it is. 






Especially the scanner board. I thought its some sort of assets since its a board! But eventually its one of the parts inside the scanner machine. -.- Never thought of it eh.

I still wanna Thank Google for making our life so easy and lazy! hahaha

Cheers and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment