Friday, September 14

Last day in Kuching

We continue our trip again after having a little breakfast at hotel. It's the last day of trip. So we decided to walk around near our hotel's area. We saw a lot of shop opened, especially 'kedai kopi' We just walk 1 part of the shop lot but we've discovered a lot of amazing fooooooooodddddd!!!! We bought back to the hotel tho. Look at the foooddd!! haha


Kuching Kon Lau Mee. This taste super good and cheap too only RM2.80 WTF!!

This is 'Tang Hoon Soup'

Kuching people like to eat rice in the morning especially chicken rice and bak kut teh in the early morning but we just bought the meat with soup only no rice tho. TOO Super hearty breakfast for me. Taste good too! :D


Spring roll. I don't really like this because it has too much vege juice inside.

Happy Gurl :D

After our super hearty breakfast we packed up and get ready to fly off. Their  airport is huge but not as big as KKIA. But still awesome. 


There's a few small aquarium in the airport too. They take good care of it intensively so the aquatic won't die easily. Super amazed.


Look who's here. haha 

Since we've online check-in earlier. We took our time walking around the airport without rushing. As we walked all the way we saw a bunch of people looking outside at the arriving lobby. Guess who I SAW!?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry I don't know they are. LOL :P
But I know they are part of the Olympic lah. haha



Last but not least
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PANDELELA RINONG!

Can you see the arrow I was pointing!??? hahaha I was lucky enough to see their arrival back to their hometown. I didn't know they were Kuching citizen. Paiseh lah. It was a really a great experience even just a glimpse of these amazing people.



Enjoying my Green tea + Red bean + free up size on the last day = blessed girl. Even it is just a short trip but I am happy with it. I hope I can go there again and enjoy and discover more food. hahaha Peace :D


No comments:

Post a Comment