Wednesday, December 4

Fast Food Adventure in KL

Drool all you want.
Food post all the way!


MOST EXPENSIVE STEAK I'VE EATEN! At TGIF
Its cost me like Rm50++ I could eat this somewhere else 2 plates of sirloin steak.
Not worth the price anyway. Most overpriced steak ever. 



Cause bread is way too mainstream! Wrappers for the win!


Spinach noodle!


Previously there's a scandal saying meatballs contain horse meat but who cares!!
The news is so over and IT IS SO GOOD! 
I'm craving for it again! :(


Oyster mee suah with shredded chicken meat.
Love this the most! Definitely order this every time I went to Midvalley! 



Sakae sushi! 


Fish that has a lot of eggs loll



I didn't expect chili cheese fries = curry sauce
I can totally make this.



Big burger with Cheese!


Curry fishball yummy!


Curry Chee Cheong Fun!


Fried Chicken! Their spices very favorable and the chicken was fried to perfection!
Did you guys drools from looking at the picture?? hahaha
This was what I've been eating for the past 4 days in KL.
Fast food is really expensive lah. 



Till then,
Cheers and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment