Wednesday, December 11

19 Question We Should All Ask More Often

 I've been reading stories at a website call Thought catalog, where I read all weird and awesome stories from different perspective. I stumble upon this 19 Question We Should All Ask More Often which caught my attention and interest to blog about it. Basically I just wanted to answer the question written. So here we go!

1. What is one of the nicest things someone has ever done for you?
~ I'm not sure about this, except for my parents and family, they are the best! 21th Birthday surprise that makes me all teary. 

2. Who/ what do you love most and what are you doing about it?
~ I love my family and my best friends! Endless love pouring on me. What I love most is photography and I'm doing nothing about it. I couldn't make it as my career, it is difficult and please don't judge me by saying I didn't make any effort nor didn't try to pursue it. 

3. How do you show yourself that you love yourself?
~ I eat as much as possible, treat myself good food.

4. Whose life do you believe you've had the biggest impact on?
~ I believe its my parents. They gave me the warmest family even tho I'm a suck ass daughter. They shower me with love more than anyone could give. Give me support and help me when I'm at lost. Though I'm the youngest but doesn't mean that I'm the spoil brat. 

5. What home is to you?
~ L.O.V.E & F.A.M.I.L.Y

6. Is there anybody in your life that you would like to forgive, but haven't?
~ Yes, you Queen B! 

7. When is silence more meaningful than words?
~ When I'm super down. When I'm listening to stories.

8. What do you wish you knew?
~ Anything and everything that doesn't harm myself.

9. Are there chances you've passed up that you wish you'd taken?
~ Yeah I wished I'd taken the 2 months holiday in Perth. I might as well ended up continue studying as well. But I'm not regretting my decision now. 

10. When was the last time you lied? Why?
~ Lied to my mom that I bought a eyeliner which cost me RM20+ but actually it cost me RM40+ If my mom knows that I bought something beyond the price I'm dead meat. And I got cheated as well. The tester proves it but the one I bought in new & nice package was a fake! 

11. What will you never give up on?
~ If its an object I would say my spectacles, I could never wear contact lens it is way too sensitive for my eyes. If its human definitely parents.

12. What is the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?
~ Not sure about it. I think I did a lot spontaneous thing. 

13. How do you know when it's time to let go of something or someone?
~ When you couldn't own it or get it back.

14. What do you wish someone would ask you?
~ I will bring you to gym or jogging exercise everyday. Anyone volunteer??? hahahahaha

15.What have you witnessed that has strengthened / weakened your faith in humanity?
~ No sure about it. Hadn't notice anything about it. 

16. Are there things you sometimes pretend you understand, but actually don't?
~ A lots of time I do that, either I just don't want to admit that I'm deaf or stupid or pretend that I'm smart.

17. What big lesson could someone learn from you life?
~ In life, no matter what, when, why, where and how you choose the path you go everything happened for a reason.

18. What have you done lately that's worth remembering?
~ The best part is going back to caroling spirit. It has been 5 years since our Church we're allowed to go for caroling. It really reminds me the good old days I had few years back. Best year is definitely 2013.

19. What is the simplest truth you can say with words?
~ Not even one is the simplest truth we can tell now. Not even one. Not even.



Hope you enjoy this random post! You guys should think and try the question above.



Till then,
Cheers and God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment