Tuesday, April 12

Off We Go


While you guys were reading my blog click the video! I just watch Howl's Moving Castle the day before I'm flying to Osaka Japan for family trip. I've been watching & reading so much anime lately. This theme music gets the chills out of me. 


Especially when Sophie first met Howl on the street. They fly!!!! It was one of my favorite scene that made me happy and sad at the same time. I don't know why but adding with the theme music it was amazing! I want this theme music on my wedding day. HAHAHA I probably cry my eyes out. I watched Ponyo & Arrietty before & made me cry as well!!! So happy yet so sad. Lots of emotion portraying in each & every of animation movie differently. Gonna have Studio Ghibli Movie marathon when I get back from my trip.

Anyway, I've been planning for our family itenary trip to Osaka Japan for about 2 to 3 months now and I'm flying tonight! Time sure pass by fast. Been jobless for 2 months now. So I'm broke AF. Previously I was really having a hard time deciding what and where to go for. But as the plan goes on smoothly it kinda scares me. I've attended IELTS class for 2 weeks now and registered for the examination on 7th May. When I'm back from my trip I will go back to my class as usual, until my exam. 

This year will be my last time flying overseas for vacation. As I'm going studies in July, its freaking winter in Perth. HAHA I don't even know if I'm gonna pass IELTS yet. LOL As times goes by I felt like I don't wanna leave KK. Its a place I grew up being spoil child and with lots of friend by my side. But leaving this place is the best for me. I won't be independent staying here longer. Lingering around and being jobless every time I hate the job is not a good thing. I'm still searching and looking for what I really want to do in life. 

Exploring the world, see the world. Find & experience something out of my comfort zone. I'm glad and blessed with so many things I have right now. I am really in a broke AF situation right now, but my parents is able to support me going for studies. Definitely being so blessed & happy right now. I'm glad I didn't buy cars. I'm glad I am able to travel. I'm glad I work for 3 years. I'm glad I have parents supporting throughout my life. I'm glad I have awesome friends. I am so thankful with everything & so blessed to have them in my life. Challenging myself and become better in the future. 


Till then,
Cheers & God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment