Monday, July 1

Suitable Bra Size

Okay I was kinda hesitate to post this post cause you know ehem...... HAHAHA
Okay cut the shyness out first!
Today I wanted to talk a little bit of our body today.
Which is a must and important to all ladies around the world. lol


(p/s: taken from google.com)




As you can see from the picture above, the width is much more bigger than the normal ones.
This one works the best to make your boob's shape more perfectly and accurate.
I meant the width of the bra squeezes all the fats from the sides of the armpit fats
 to the front and makes your boobs looks more bigger as well.
Besides the width of the strap did a great job by making straight posture instead of bend over posture.


To understand more do watch the video above by bubzbeauty!
She inspired me a lot in this video!
After watching this video I kept myself clear that I must own at least 1 or 2 of these ugly bra. LOL
I know its a little bit of Auntie or old style bra but wearing this were magic!
At first I'm not used to wearing this cause its too big similar like tube top but I get used to it after.
Been wearing these type of bra's for months and I can see a loads of different than before.
Hope you girls we're inspired by the video as well
Enjoy!!



Till then,
Cheers and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment