Thursday, August 15

Mom's Signature

Back to food post! Food post is the most easiest things to blog about. LOL The week before Hari Raya mom said we're going to have western dinner at home! I eventually postpone till Hari Raya cause you guys should know a lot of shops and restaurant won't be open. So yeah its holiday and we had tons of time to prepare ingredient for dinner!


Thanks to my lousy phone camera I decided to use back my proper camera to take this food pic! Oh the great resolution and my wonderful photography skills and a little touch of editing Voila!! HD Pic. lol Thanks to my dark table glass for the dark background. hahaha


Mom did an amazing job for the chicken sauce. Its totally a fusion dish since the sauce was oyster sauce and added some sort of random secret sauce. LOL The Tiger prawn was amazing as well it was kept in the fridge for like 6 months since we're back from CNY at Sandakan "facepalm" OH I MADE THE MOST YUMMIEST MASH POTATO EVER! I'M A SUCCESSFUL HOUSEWIFE! (If anyone wanna married me) WTF HAHAHA I can now sell mash potato for the rest of my life. hahahahaha

It was really easy job to make mash potato, you just need butter & milk, salt & black pepper and potato itself. Boil the potato instead of steaming. Throw away the water and mash the potato, while it was half mashed and still hot add the right amount of butter then continue with milk. Lastly add salt & pepper to taste! Hope you guys could tried it out! 



Till then,
Cheers and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment